I FINALLY got a table and chairs set!!! It came yesterday and it's so cute! Opal and Benjamin had a little tea date yesterday. The tea set is the Our Generation tea set from Target. It's super cute!
What Do You Plan On Buying From McKenna's Collection
I went to the American Girl store in Washington D.C.!!! Yep, I did! Have you seen my pictures yet? If you haven't OR if you'd like to see them again, you can find them here: MY AMERICAN GIRL WASHINGTON D.C. TRIP!
My name is Leah and I have 24 American Girl dolls. I'm homeschooled, I love making crafts, playing with my pets, and taking pictures of my dolls and my pets. I have a cat, a ferret, and fish. I love music and dancing too. Feel free to follow my blog - I like followers and I love comments!
3 comments:
That's so cute! That looks exactly like the one I have- expect it's not from Target!
~Gabby
Oh! Just the tea set is from target. The table is the same one you have from that discount school supply place. It's soooo cute!
Your set up is adorable. I love that tea set!
Post a Comment