
My mom bought us new outfits for our bitty twins and she gave them to us on Monday! We love these outfits on them! So cute! Opal is my bitty and the boy belongs to my brother. My brother named him Benjamin Sterling. My brother is pretty good at picking out names. He picked Lilly Rose out for my bitty but I decided that I liked the name Opal for her just a little bit more. If you need a name for a bitty or a JLY doll we would love to help!




3 comments:
Cool! Hey can you ask him a good middle name for a JLY #28? Her first name is Alannah. if you don't know who JLY #28 is here is a link to a picture: http://americangirl.wikia.com/wiki/File:JLY28.jpg
Thanks! Jenna
Hi Jenna!
We have two middle names for you that are tied. We had a hard time picking just one so we came up with Alannah Quinn or Alannah Noel. Our mom has a couple of baby name books in the house and my brother looked through all of them and wrote down some names that he thought would go good with Alannah. Those were the best two! Hope you like one of them and thanks for commenting!
Thank you sooooooooooo Much! I love love love Alannah Noel! It is ok If you would miss your dolls, I think a lot of other people do too. BTW your Lanie Is so BEAUTIFUL! How did you get her so pretty? LOL just kidding.
your "Claire" Is pretty too. Bye! Jenna
Post a Comment