
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Doll Food
My mom is pretty good at sculpture so she made me some doll food from sculpey polyform clay. You can buy the clay at Michaels and most craft stores. She made spaghetti and meatballs, marshmallows on a stick (for doll campouts), peas with butter, cupcakes, and chocolate chip cookies. She's planning to make more food and a set of dominoes for my dolls out of clay! Here is a picture of the clay fresh out of the oven and another after the glaze was put on. If you can't find the glaze you can use clear nail polish. I'd love to hear about the things you or your family have made for your dolls!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Those are so cute! I never thought of making food out of clay. I love the cupcakes- they look are adorable!
~Gabby
Woah.....Really talented
Post a Comment