The dolls got a horse today!! Check your local Walmart clearance aisles for Paradise Horses. They are less than half the price of American Girl horses and are the same size. There are four different horses. I like the English a little more than the Western. These horses have jointed legs which is pretty cool and they open their mouths just enough for the carrot to fit inside. It's not the easiest thing in the world to do but it does open...barely. :) Claire has been riding the new horse a lot this morning. Now I have to decide on a name for the horse. I was actually thinking about Penny because she looks a little like Felicity's horse. What do you think?Monday, March 8, 2010
Horseplay
The dolls got a horse today!! Check your local Walmart clearance aisles for Paradise Horses. They are less than half the price of American Girl horses and are the same size. There are four different horses. I like the English a little more than the Western. These horses have jointed legs which is pretty cool and they open their mouths just enough for the carrot to fit inside. It's not the easiest thing in the world to do but it does open...barely. :) Claire has been riding the new horse a lot this morning. Now I have to decide on a name for the horse. I was actually thinking about Penny because she looks a little like Felicity's horse. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment