Monday, March 15, 2010

Bright Idea


I have a quick idea that I would like to share! I have seen some pictures on other blogs that use tape and string to hold things in the dolls hands. I use wax ear plugs! They are really soft and they don't leave any mess on your doll. You can get them in any drug store and even in places like Walmart and Target. They come in pink, orange, and clear. I only use the clear ones on my dolls. They come in a plastic case, you get a bunch in a pack, and they last a long time. You can use them over and over again. Sometimes they can get fuzz or dirt in them and it's up to you when you want to throw them away. They are only a couple of dollars which is also good. I pull a small piece off, put it on my dolls hand, and stick whatever I want her to hold to the wax. The bigger the thing that you want in her hand, the bigger the piece of wax you will need. Here are some pictures that I took today of Chrissa and Lanie holding things so you could see what I meant. I also took a picture of my earplug pack so you could see what you were looking for at the store. If you already use the earplugs then just enjoy my pictures! :)




3 comments:

Muzzy said...

That's a great Idea! I just found your blog, It seems great! I have Chrissa Too! Please visit my blog!
akadarly.blogspot.com Thanks! also your blog will now be added to my blog list for people to see. Bye! Jenna

Georgia said...

Wow, you take GREAT photos! And about Lily Rose, that's really funny cause my owner Savannah has a doll couture company named that.......I love your blog! We have a Lanie too, at our house.

Georgia

AGDollPrincess said...

Cool on the lilly rose company! And thanks - some of the pictures are taken by me and some of them are taken by my mom.