Monday, May 9, 2011

Welcome Home EMILY!

This lovely girl decided it was finally time to say hello to you all. :)

Molly and Emily have been inseparable since Emily arrived home.

Welcome Home Emily!!!

8 comments:

anya said...

Welcome home, Emily!! Yayz!

Mother-Daughter Photography said...

I love that last photo. Emily is beautiful! Getting a new doll is always so much fun, isn't it?

Charlotte said...

Woo! Emily is so pretty :)
I love the new blog layout! The header is suuuper pretty!
-charlotte

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Emily is so pretty! Tell her that my dolls Ruthie, Kit, and Kaya say hi and welcome!

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that your dolls Emily and Claire look like twins.

Lena Grace said...

Aww, they look so cute together! I love your blog's new look as well!

Kirsten said...

These pics are SUPER cute! Emily is a really pretty doll.

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog look. Super summery!!!!