What Do You Plan On Buying From McKenna's Collection
I went to the American Girl store in Washington D.C.!!! Yep, I did! Have you seen my pictures yet? If you haven't OR if you'd like to see them again, you can find them here: MY AMERICAN GIRL WASHINGTON D.C. TRIP!
My name is Leah and I have 24 American Girl dolls. I'm homeschooled, I love making crafts, playing with my pets, and taking pictures of my dolls and my pets. I have a cat, a ferret, and fish. I love music and dancing too. Feel free to follow my blog - I like followers and I love comments!
13 comments:
Is it a MAG?
Nope. Not a MAG. :)
Hmm...my guess is Ruthie or Emily, considering you have Molly & Kit, but not their best friends! :)
You go ANOTHER doll? Holy. cow.
Well, I'm going to guess it's ruthie or someone of the sort. Julie? Ivy?
-charlotte
I think it's it Ruthie!
~Olivia~
Hmm, Ruthie or Julie?
You get so many dolls!!! :)
I think it's going to be Julie or Kaya.
Could it be.... Julie, Emily, or Ruthie?
When is your birthday? mines April 28 and I got 2 new dolls mag 36 and Ruthie now I have 7. I think you got a retired Girl of the year doll.
I have a good feeling that it is Julie. Happy Birthday. Congrats on your new doll!!!
Oh my! I only have 3 dolls. Maybe Julie. I don't have a clue!!
Julie or MAG 23
Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!
Post a Comment