Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Girl!!!

My Mom and Dad surprised me with a new beautiful girl this week! I'll post pictures of her a little later. Here are your hints....she was purchased new in her box on ebay, she is blonde, and she looks great in braids. Pictures coming soon, feel free to guess. :)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie? A jly or myag? Julie? I think it's Julie.

Emma said...

I'm positive it's Julie.

Lena Grace said...

I agree with Rebecca, I think it's Julie. I'm so jealous, Leah; it seems like you get a new doll every month! I only have 5 and I've been collecting for 8 years! (Okay, I guess that is a lot.)

Anonymous said...

Is it Julie or Kailey? I just got Kailey this week. Congatulations on your new doll!!!

Paige-americangirl:) said...

i think it is Kailey!

Chloe said...

I think It's Kristen or Kirsten however u say it. Her or Julie.

Phoebe said...

I think Julie or Kailey. :)

Liv said...

I think it's Kristen!

anya said...

I personally think it's Kirsten.

Emma Kate said...

I think it is Kirsten, but since she is retired, it might not be her.

I think it is Kirsten, Julie, or Kailey.:)

Rachel said...

Same as everyone. I thought Kirsten first and then was like oh yeah she's retired... maybe not. So I'm guessing her, Julie or Kailey.

Charlotte said...

I totally think it's Kailey! you get so many dolls :)
-charlotte

Rebecca R. Rubin said...

I think its either Julie or Kirsten! They are both beautiful dolls! I'm so Jealous that u get another doll!

~Brittany (Rebecca's "Guardian" I guess u could say lol XD)

Mother-Daughter Photography said...

It's most certainly Kirsten. :) You can only get her on Ebay. :)
Can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

either julie (as i said) kirsten or kailey

susan said...

It's got to be Kirsten!

*Liddy*

Lily said...

Kailey

Mary said...

Rachel~Doll Girl is TOTALLY right. Blond, braids, who else?