
Friday, October 8, 2010
Pictures for Friday
It's Friday and I love Fridays so I decided to post two pictures of Claire this morning. I took these last night. Last night she came along with me to a few stores and out to Red Robin with my family for dinner. Claire had fun! lol! I have pictures from her night out at Red Robin that I will put on the blog soon. When we were leaving Red Robin, I asked for a balloon to be blown up half way for Claire. All the way would have been freakishly huge. The second picture in this post is Claire proudly holding her Red Robin balloon. Happy Friday everyone!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Happy Friday to you too Leah!
Meg
Hello, sounds like she had a great time .. and that was so nice they gave a balloon for her .. yeah ..
Laters,
Marsali
Claire looks so happy to have that balloon! Who can blame her, gotta love Red Robin! It's one of my favourite places to eat. Leah, can I ask you one HUGE favour? When I go to your blog the music plays automatically. I actually love the music on your blog and I open it in a separate page so I can hear it, but then when I want to check out more of your posts it repeats and gets jumbled. Is there any way you could have it just on the bottom but not have it play automatically? I understand if you can't, I just like to hear it clearly. Winter Song is actually one of my favourite songs! :)
Hi Korianne! I'll work on it. ;)
Post a Comment