
So I read on
Doll Diaries that the 2011 girl of the year will most likely be Hawaiian and her name will be Kanani! After reading that, I decided to snoop around myself and I found the synopsis for book 1. How exciting! I can't wait to see what she looks like! I posted two different screen shots of book stores with the same description for book one. I will keep searching for a picture of the cover!
AND, with some more research today, I discovered that Book 2 for GOTY 2011 is called "Good Job Kanani". (Check out the page title/URL.)
3 comments:
Wow! How did you find this? Could I please say this in my blog? I'll say it's from you, of course!
Oh. My. JELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leah, that is so amazing. I can't believe you found that! I can't wait until Char (or someone else) gets a picture of the books or doll!!!
SUBMIT THIS TO DOLLDIARIES!!!
Post a Comment