
Yesterday I saw the Journey Girls dolls in ToysRUs. They look like they are about the same quality as the Our Generation dolls in Target. That's not really a surprise because really, what do you expect for $29.99? Anyway, I was slightly disappointed to find out that they do not have sleep eyes. The eyes are wide open all of the time. The other thing that disappointed me was their shoes. They have chunky plastic shoes. :( The Our Generation shoes are plastic and I hate them. I wish these companies would make shoes like American Girl. The outfits didn't look too bad and paired with a nice pair of shoes, it wouldn't be a bad deal if you were looking for an inexpensive way to expand your dolls wardrobe. The box for the Loftbed set is surprisingly small so I'm guessing it's in a bunch of pieces. I was really hoping they would have a display with one of the bedroom sets put together but they didn't. They did have all four dolls in stock, several outfits in stock, and at least 4 boxes of the bedroom set. So, if you're interested in Journey Girls or just want to check them out, there's a pretty good chance that you can find them in your local ToysRUs without too much of a problem.




No comments:
Post a Comment