Today I was looking for 18 inch dolls, outfits, and accessories online and I found "Journey Girls" on the ToysRUs website. Has anyone ever seen these dolls in the stores? Does anyone have one? If so, what do you think about them? The dolls are 18 inches and they each sell for $29.99. They also sell several outfits for them for 12.99 each. There are four different dolls to choose from:

They also sell a bedroom set for the Journey Girls! It's a loft bed sized for 18 inch dolls and it even comes with bedding and accessories!!!! I don't know how well it's made but I think it's a fantastic deal!
***Whoops! I forgot to mention that the loft bedroom set is only $49.99!!! That's an awesome price for all that you get!***
3 comments:
Wow, thanks for letting us know! I hadn't heard about these yet. They have such sweet faces. I really like the loft bed, too! :)
Cute! I'd never heard of them before you posted. I love the loft bed! I'll probably buy it when I have the money to get it. I love the little computer and TV!
Hey! i'm replying to your comment from earlier today. I was standing there the whole time- I was right next to Emmy. I wonder what happened? Well, I hope it will work tomorrow!
Post a Comment