Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jumping Beans Nightgowns for Girls and Dolls

I wanted to show you these Jumping Beans nightgown sets for girls and dolls that Kohls sells. I recently bought two sets. Claire and Ella are modeling the doll sized nightgowns here. If you have a Kohls near you, the nightgowns come in sizes 6-16 *I think*. If you don't have a Kohls near you, you can order them online at Kohls.com but the sizes will be more limited.

And, for those of you that don't wear one of those sizes, I have some ideas for you:
*Buy a set. Keep the doll sized nightgown and give the girl sized nightgown as a gift to a cousin, niece, or sister.
OR
*Buy a set and repurpose the girl sized nightgown into pj's for your dolls or a matching sleeping bag and pillow for your dolls. A sleeping bag and pillow is a great beginner sewing project! You could also make an awesome oversized pillow for your room. The fabric is really soft and the colors and patterns are all really cute!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's adorable!!!!!

Mary said...

Cuteness!!! Kmart also has either "Dolly and Me" or "What a Doll" doll things with matching girl and doll accessories. I think they come in sizes 6-10.

Are you feeling better yet? I hope so!

I'm super exited because my birthday is coming up! I won't say when or how old, but I am hoping for the Raspberry Glasses for Dolls since I have glasses that are nearly identical. I am also hoping for Marie-Grace (mini doll) and a horse. I don't dare hope for a doll because 100 bucks is beyond our price range. :)

Mary said...

BTW, I meant a dolly horse, not a real one. ;)

Gracie said...

You've been BOO{ed}!
Go to http://chunkeymonkey-chunkeymonkey.blogspot.com/2011/10/boo_16.html for further directions on how to boo,what booing is, and to grab the button!
Don't forget to put the button on your sidebar to make sure you
don't get booed again!
Happy Halloween. . .

Chloe
agddiaries.blogspot.com

Kate said...

I saw that and I really wanted the penguins dress!!!!! But I couldn't have them cause christmas is coming up soon

Lexie said...

Hum. Real cute.

Anonymous said...

Not to be men but Halloween was a week ago so could you please switch your header and background?

Tara Lynn said...

Super cute pajamas, thanx for the tip. To view my AG blog go to http://taraheartag.blogspot.com/ thanx