Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Blog Theme & a SURPRISE!

If you're reading this then you can see that I changed my blog up for Thanksgiving. :) I got a comment asking me to take the Halloween down. I know that Halloween was a week ago but to be fair, it takes a while to actually make the background, header, and all of the pieces. So, when seasons or holidays change, please try to be patient. I know you're excited to see the blog themes change but remember, my Mom does most of them and she doesn't always have the time to work on the new stuff right away.

Now for the surprise!!! I'm sure you were all hoping that I was having a contest or something. A contest will be coming soon! But, that's not the surprise. The surprise is that we got a new dog! He is a rottweiler lab mix and we got him from our local animal shelter. He is a year old and lots of fun. The only problem is that our cat doesn't really like him yet. Hopefully she will warm up to him soon. Now you know why I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. I have been busy trying to get to know our new puppy. And, I know you all want to see pictures of him!
So, meet my new dog, Bear....



13 comments:

Emma Kate said...

Oh, I am so happy for you! Don't you just LOVE dogs? I have a dog named Sadie. She is a chocolate lab!

Caelen said...

Congrats on your new dog! He is SO cute!

agdanceprincess1993 said...

Aww! I used to have one named Kayla :)

Mary said...

I LOVE your new dog!!! I have to admit, I'm more of a cat person but that dog is so irresistible that if I had the choice I would adopt him in a second! And I like your new look a LOT! Nellie's red hair goes with all the reddish-browns.

Charlotte said...

Your dog is so sweet! <3
-charlotte

Lena Grace said...

Bear is adorable! I just want to squeeze him, soccer ball and all!

Lexie said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND BEAR!!!!!!!!!


What I meant is that it seemed a little unsaual you didn't have your Holiday Theme up so a week later I thought something was fishy!

Love it!

Anonymous said...

I had a rotweiler for many years. I gaurantee you will love your new dog Bear. Now I have a st.benard.

~K.F.C~ said...

Aww... he is so cute! My neighbors had 3 Rottweilers, they had to put one down because of some kind of cancer. They absolutely love them! I hope you have fun with him!

Grace! said...

PLEASE ANSWER! Was his name Vinny when you got him? Or was his name already Bear?

AGDollPrincess said...

Hi Grace! No, his name wasn't Vinny when we got him. His name wasn't Bear either. We named him Bear a few days after we adopted him. It fits. :)

Kate said...

OH I LOVE HIM I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Tara Lynn said...

Oh man, it must be hard keeping AG things away from that puppies mouth :o)

To view my AG blog go to http://taraheartag.blogspot.com/ thanx