My Dad went to Sam's Club yesterday. Normally we would go along with him but my brothers and I have been sick with the flu (yep, still not healthy yet). He saw boxed sets of American Girl books and mini dolls so he bought the Marie Grace set for me. I'm really looking forward to reading them. Have you read any of the Cecile or Marie Grace books yet? If so, what did you think of them?
That is so cool you got the Marie-Grace books! I haven't read them, but they look really good! Aww, I am so sorry you are not feeling better yet. I hope you get well soon! :)
I read the books and I love them! Cecile has my personality, but I look like Marie-Grace. I like Marie-Grace best. She was so brave and hardworking during tough times! Cecile is awesome too. I looked back in the glossary and noticed that Cecile was pronounced say-seel, not suh-seel! It really came as a surprise to me, I had been calling her suh-seel!
Geez, I'm sick with a virus that I THOUGHT was the flu, because I've had the flu twice before, but I guess it's not... just a dumb old virus... XD
The Marie-Grace set is gorgeous! I haven't really read the Cecile or Marie-Grace books yet, and I don't really plan to. I can finish each AG book(historical and GOTY, that is!) in about half an hour, so it's not really that satisfying to me anymore. :( I'm STILL in love with the dolls, though! :D
A woman was taking a bath and the doorbell rings. She calls out who is it? The response was A blind Man. So she just walks out naked since he's blind. When she ansewers he aks where should I put htese up?
What Do You Plan On Buying From McKenna's Collection
I went to the American Girl store in Washington D.C.!!! Yep, I did! Have you seen my pictures yet? If you haven't OR if you'd like to see them again, you can find them here: MY AMERICAN GIRL WASHINGTON D.C. TRIP!
My name is Leah and I have 24 American Girl dolls. I'm homeschooled, I love making crafts, playing with my pets, and taking pictures of my dolls and my pets. I have a cat, a ferret, and fish. I love music and dancing too. Feel free to follow my blog - I like followers and I love comments!
8 comments:
That is so cool you got the Marie-Grace books! I haven't read them, but they look really good! Aww, I am so sorry you are not feeling better yet. I hope you get well soon! :)
Hannah
You are so lucky! Get well soon...
~Caelen
Hi Leah!
I dropped by your blog, and thought I would say hi! That Marie-Grace boxed set looks awesome! That was so sweet of your dad. :)
Also, I just love your header!! The bitty twins are adorable!
Hope you have a good day!
~Liz~
Rats, still sick? :{ Get well soon!!
I read the books and I love them! Cecile has my personality, but I look like Marie-Grace. I like Marie-Grace best. She was so brave and hardworking during tough times! Cecile is awesome too. I looked back in the glossary and noticed that Cecile was pronounced say-seel, not suh-seel! It really came as a surprise to me, I had been calling her suh-seel!
Geez, I'm sick with a virus that I THOUGHT was the flu, because I've had the flu twice before, but I guess it's not... just a dumb old virus... XD
The Marie-Grace set is gorgeous! I haven't really read the Cecile or Marie-Grace books yet, and I don't really plan to. I can finish each AG book(historical and GOTY, that is!) in about half an hour, so it's not really that satisfying to me anymore. :( I'm STILL in love with the dolls, though! :D
~Miranda
Ugh still sick. :(
Here's yet another joke:
A woman was taking a bath and the doorbell rings. She calls out who is it? The response was A blind Man. So she just walks out naked since he's blind. When she ansewers he aks where should I put htese up?
LOL I know.
Opps meant these up
My cousin got the same thing for Christmas and I got kit box set. No I have not read any of the Marie-grace books or Cecile books.
Post a Comment