
Here is my entry for Activity 3 in the Doll Wardrobe contest. I decided to go with a photo shoot theme for the fashioned themed round. Head on over to The Doll Wardrobe and vote for your favorites. If you like my picture of Ella, I'd love for you to vote for me! You can vote by emailing nora.demington@gmail.com with the number of the photo that you're voting for. My photo of Ella is number 27. Hope you all enjoy looking at the photos and voting. And of course, good luck to everyone that entered!




8 comments:
That. Is. AMAZING!!!! I am totally voting for you!! :)
Why only one comment? Come on, people, this is an awesome blog! Blogs need comments! Go Leah! :)
ha ha! Thanks Piper, you're pretty awesome! ;)
Hey AG Doll PRincess!
Its Chloe from agddiaries.blogspot.com! I am your follower and luv ur blog! I just wanted to let you know about my new blog agddiaries.blogspot.com and invite you to visit and enjoy AG Dolls and blogging with me!
Luv,
Chloe
Hey, I just wanted to say that you won the guessing game on my blog, so you can take the award!! :)
Hi this is the anonymous that critizised you and told you that you were spoiled. I just want to say that I am very truly sorry. I prayed about what I said and realized what i said was very very mean I hope you forgive me
I love your blog and I guess I was just jealous I only have one doll but have dreamed of having many of them I guess I let my Anger take hold of me. Once again I am very sorry.
~ Emily Ann
Emily Ann,
I understand and I do forgive you. Thank you for reading my blog and thank you for your apology. Have you tried saving money for more dolls? I don't know how old you are but maybe you could ask your parents and grandparents to help you with your goal by doing work around the house and yard. If you explain your goal and tell them you would like to earn money by helping them with yard work and house work, you might be able to earn enough for a new doll. That's something that any girl of any age can do. You can also ask for help with selling some of your old belongings that you don't use any more. Clean your room and your closet, take photos of the items you don't use, clean them, and ask for help listing them on Craigslist or ebay. Explain that you would like to sell some of your old things to get a new doll. That's also something I do. You could also ask for American Girl giftcards for your birthday and holidays. Good luck!
Emily Anne,
I do understand about having one doll. My only doll is Emily, and I love her even though she is pretty beat up. ;) As Leah said, try asking for gift cards! For some reason, a lot of people will more willingly give you a gift card than money.
Oh, and check your local Goodwill (or any thrift store or yard sale) a lot. You can find lots of stuff for your doll there, and if you are VERY lucky, a doll! I have found a couch and rocking chair for Emily at yard sales!
Post a Comment