Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Group Photo Shoot + 1

I gathered my dolls and brought them all to the stairs for a group photo shoot. I also took a few pictures with my brother's bitty twins in the mix. What I didn't expect was for my cat to join in on the fun.

Notice anyone in the far back that doesn't quite fit in?
My cat still wanted to be a part of things.
Still watching from higher ground.

Group shot without my cat lol!


Just the big girls


Another with the big girls. My Our Generation girls are on the top row - one on each end. I just couldn't leave them out of the fun.


One more with everyone.




12 comments:

Caelen said...

I do!! I noticed that a black cat in the back. =) Awesome pics!! ;)

Mother-Daughter Photography said...

Those are great pictures! How awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow those are great pics....Your dolls are so cute!!

Emma Kate said...

You have lots of dolls! :) Your cat is cute!

Anonymous said...

Good job getting everyone into the mix there .. you have a lot of girls .. and boys .. there ..

Taryn

Kirsten Cavanaugh said...

Aww!!! Cute pics! I love your doll Ella!

Piper (I'm not going to do the InnerstarU thing anymore) said...

Oh my golly, you have a lot of girls there. :o I just came back from Missouri, where Aunt Karen's cats Yadda and Blessing hid from me. Her other cats, Snuggles, Graystone, Phantom, and 4 kittens, were not afraid though.

Caelen said...

Hi, Leah, I just wanted to say you won my guessing game again. =)

Lexie said...

The two new dolls came out.

Anonymous said...

I know manging a blog is difficult but you only post once or twice a month. Could you try to post more often?

AGDollPrincess said...

Wow....ummmm, life can get pretty busy and our main computer (where all of my pictures are) has been down for about three weeks. I will be posting soon. Sorry if you feel short changed. :(

Lexie said...

Thanks. I was really hungry when I wrote that and I get grumpy when I'm starving. :)