I know I haven't posted in forever. Here's a picture that I took of Chrissa last month. Maybe that will make up for weeks of nothing new. Part of the reason I haven't posted is because one of our dogs died a couple of weeks ago. He was 13 years old. :( It was sad and I just didn't really feel like taking any new pictures of my dolls or posting on my blog. I also have been really busy with the end of my homeschool year. We're almost done for the year and I can't wait for a break! I will post more outfits this week. I'm finally ready to come back and share more outfits with all of you. Here's a picture of my dog Storm. He's the one that died a couple of weeks ago. He was a Greyhound and he used to be solid black when he was younger. The older he got the grayer he got but he was so cute. Monday, April 11, 2011
Where I've Been
I know I haven't posted in forever. Here's a picture that I took of Chrissa last month. Maybe that will make up for weeks of nothing new. Part of the reason I haven't posted is because one of our dogs died a couple of weeks ago. He was 13 years old. :( It was sad and I just didn't really feel like taking any new pictures of my dolls or posting on my blog. I also have been really busy with the end of my homeschool year. We're almost done for the year and I can't wait for a break! I will post more outfits this week. I'm finally ready to come back and share more outfits with all of you. Here's a picture of my dog Storm. He's the one that died a couple of weeks ago. He was a Greyhound and he used to be solid black when he was younger. The older he got the grayer he got but he was so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Ahh.... I'm so sorry! I'm glad you're feeling better now, though. That's a awesome pic of Chrissa, though! :)
~*Emma and her dolls*~
Sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a pet must be hard. :( We all certainly missed your updates!
Thanks girls!
Aww... my dog got hit by a truck last year but he didn't die. He still had enough strength to drag my 8 year old brother across the yard. He ended up with broken ribs and a hurt paw I think.
Sorry that your dog died! =(
I'm so sorry about losing your doggie. But I just Know he went to doggy Heaven, And you'll see him again one day. I know what it's like to loose a pet, and it sure is hard. Don't worry about not posting, You had a reason. I don't post a lot and I don't have a reason!
Once again I'm sorry,
With love, Jenna
Post a Comment