
Thursday, March 17, 2011
123 Mulberry Street Part 3
I really love etsy shop 123 Mulbery Street! I have another new outfit from that shop to show you. It's a cute little ruffle dress with a denim vest. The dress looks great with the vest and without! Kanani is modeling this one. When it came I knew it would look great on her!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
So Cute!
Cutest outfit ever
() ()
(-.-)
( )( )
Cute! I really like the fabric of the dress :)
Can I put the 2nd pic on my blog,for a contest just for fun ?
Can I put the second pic on my blog for a fun contest
Hi Aili girl ~ No, I am sorry but I don't really want my pictures used on other blogs. Thanks for visiting my blog though.
the dolls are absolutely adorable! :)
Post a Comment