I have picked a winner for my winter photo contest! But first I want to thank everyone who entered...both the ones that had permission and the ones that didn't. I still loved looking at everybody's pictures!
Now for the winner!
I picked.........
The Crazy Doll Lady!!
I just loved her picture of her girls outside sled riding! Super cute and I LOVE the sled!! My mom put a little frame around her picture with a 1st place tag in photoshop.
Here is her winning entry:
Now for the winner!
I picked.........
The Crazy Doll Lady!!
I just loved her picture of her girls outside sled riding! Super cute and I LOVE the sled!! My mom put a little frame around her picture with a 1st place tag in photoshop.
Here is her winning entry:
Thanks again to everyone who entered! I'm going to have another giveaway or contest soon. I have an awesome prize for that one and I can't wait to show you!




7 comments:
Aw, great picture! I like how the doll in the back's hair is done!
That is so cute. Way better than mine. Love it. :)
Thanks, the girls had fun out sledding ..
TracAn
that's a great photo, it looks like they're really sledding
What is the website to your blog,Crazy doll lady ? Mine is ailigirl.blogspot.com. Do you have a blog? , Aili Girl
That is so great I love this photo very creative!
Great job, Crazy Doll Lady!
Post a Comment