Once that I saw that the eyes were gray. I Knew what doll you got. I have the same one! I don't use her very often because I don't have any other bittys. She is adorable!
Lucy's a beautiful doll! I never got why AG doesn't have a blond hair, BLUE eyed bitty baby, because that's how most babies are born! With blue eyes, and blond(or light) coloured hair!!! :D
What Do You Plan On Buying From McKenna's Collection
I went to the American Girl store in Washington D.C.!!! Yep, I did! Have you seen my pictures yet? If you haven't OR if you'd like to see them again, you can find them here: MY AMERICAN GIRL WASHINGTON D.C. TRIP!
My name is Leah and I have 24 American Girl dolls. I'm homeschooled, I love making crafts, playing with my pets, and taking pictures of my dolls and my pets. I have a cat, a ferret, and fish. I love music and dancing too. Feel free to follow my blog - I like followers and I love comments!
5 comments:
Nope! I totally missed that one! She's adorable though! She came really fast!
Once that I saw that the eyes were gray. I Knew what doll you got. I have the same one! I don't use her very often because I don't have any other bittys. She is adorable!
Lucy's a beautiful doll! I never got why AG doesn't have a blond hair, BLUE eyed bitty baby, because that's how most babies are born! With blue eyes, and blond(or light) coloured hair!!! :D
~Miranda
I was right: It wasn't an outfit :)
Cute pictures!
I guessed correctly!
Post a Comment