Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hint Hint - THIRD HINT ADDED!!

(Scroll down for more hints. I'll add a new one every couple of days.)
I placed an American Girl order this morning!
Here's your *FIRST* hint:

Any guesses??? :)

Wednesday - January 19, 2011
Here's your SECOND HINT:
She NEEDS a name!


Tuesday - January 25, 2011
Maybe a little color will help.
THIRD HINT:


She'll be here today or tomorrow!

27 comments:

Meg said...

Oh my goodness! I am guessing that you bought a doll, but hmmmmmm, which one?!! A Bitty Baby?

Meg

Claire said...

Ooh...this looks a lot like a Bitty Baby eye to me - so I guess you ordered the blonde Bitty Baby.

Anonymous said...

kanani?

Muzzy said...

Hmm, everyone's saying bitty baby, but i'm not sure I belive them. This looks like a MAG to me! Maybe 32? 27? *shrug* Who knows! But congrats on a new dollie!

Caelen said...

It's hard to tell since you put it in black and white plus you only showed one eye. I hope i don't sound mean. I think it's a MAG. :D
~Caelen

Rachel said...

A doll of some sort,I think!But which one.........

AGDollPrincess said...

Caelen - lol! That was the point. I didn't want to make the guessing too easy!

I won't say who she is until she gets here but I am enjoying the guesses!!

Phoebe said...

Well, I'm guessing Molly! It looks like a Molly eye to me. :) Who ever it is, I'm sure she's gorgeous!
~Phoebe

Charlotte said...

It is a doll. Clothes don't have eyes :)

AGDollPrincess said...

lol Charlotte!

Beth said...

Anonymous: She already has Kanani. not being rude just saying. uhhhhhhhh i thinks its a mag or a bitty baby.

Kayla said...

I know it's a doll. . . MAG light skin, layered black-brown hair, brown eyes.

Am I wrong?
Please let me know!

~Kayla~

Anonymous said...

Molly! But, I was wondering, what program you use to make your backgrounds?

Anonymous said...

It's Emily my new Emily's eye looks like that.

AGDollPrincess said...

Anonymous - My mom and I use adobe photoshop elements to make the background for my blog (and the header, footer, and sidebar text).

Thanks to everyone for the guesses so far! I can't wait until "she" gets here and I can take pictures of her to share!!

Slim said...

It is definitely a caucasian MAG. I think it has either blue or green eyes. When will you post the answer?

Claire said...

If she needs a name, then I think Stella or Grace would be pretty - I'll have to see real pictures of her first.

Emma Kate said...

Definitely a bitty baby. Is it the one with a blonde shade of hair?

Anonymous said...

Mag Blue eyes

Anonymous said...

Ooo!I need one more hint!

Hannah Claire said...

MAG 23. If so, I highly think you should name her Caroline.

Slim said...

When will she get to your house??? I think you should name her Zoe.

AGDollPrincess said...

Slim, she just left American Girl yesterday and the tracking page doesn't have a delivery date yet. Hopefully not too long!! Zoe is a nice name but we had a ferret named Zoe and she died so I won't be using it but thanks for thinking of ideas!

Rachel said...

Hi AGDollPrincess! I've been reading your blog pretty much since you started it and I really like it! That's very exciting about your new doll. I think it's a MAG. If you don't mind, I've just started my own blog, would you stop by and look at it?
Thanks! (click my name)

Slim said...

I am sooo sorry about your ferret! I didn't mean to make you sad. How about this name, Marina.

AGDollPrincess said...

Rachel, I will check your blog out tonight for sure! Thanks for reading mine!

Slim, that's ok! Our ferret Zoe died 2 and a half years ago. We have had 7 ferrets in my lifetime. Right now we only have 1 and he's the one I have posted pictures of. He's adorable! :)
Marina is a cute name - I'll add it to my list of ideas for her name!

Anonymous said...

oops a MAG (ignore my first comment)