Kanani arrived yesterday along with her shave ice stand and accessories!!!! She is just gorgeous! I love everything about her! Her shave ice stand is super cool and Barksee is soooooo cute! (Can you tell I'm excited???) Of course, there are pictures!
Miss Kanani!
Miss Kanani!
Her hair is crazy long! Loooove it!
Long and curls! Yay!

Little Barksee! Told ya, super cute!

Kanani at her shave ice stand!

Kanani at her shave ice stand with Barksee too!




10 comments:
I'm so glad she arrived! She's so gorgeous. :)
I'm actually considering buying her soon; when I get enough money. And I love her shave ice stand! I can't wait to get that sometime this year.
Congratulations on Kanani!
The last doll I will get is Kanani, and I'm SUPER excited to get her!!! :D Wait, one more thing: is she WAAYY better than Lanie? Because I love Lanie, but if Kanani is BETTER than Lanie, I'll DEFINITELY get Kanani!!! :D
~Miranda
Congratulations! :) She's lovely. Love your new pics, too. :D
Very Pretty hair and her sno cone stand is cute and colorful. She looks alot like Marisol and Lanie mixed. Pretty!
She is absolutly LOVE her and your pictures. i will hold off on getting her. I just have enough money to buy her, but I want to buy some of her other things too. By the way, I don't mean to sound pesky but you never got back to me on having you blog on my website please tell me!
~Slim
Thanks everyone! I really love Kanani!
Miranda, I like Lanie and Kanani and I don't really know which one is better. They are both great for different reasons. I think I like Kanani's hair better though. Can't wait to see if you get her!
Slim, Sorry! I forgot to respond. Sure you can add my blog to your blog list. Thanks for asking!
Cute! I'm Actually starting to like her a bit :)
I love your pictures!
Charlotte
That's OK!
She's Amazing!Barksee is adorable, too and the shaved ice stand is awesome. I'm definitely going to get her and some of her stuff. :)
~*Emma and her dolls*~
LUCKY!!!!!!!
Post a Comment