Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday

My mom and dad gave me somebody new for my birthday which was a couple of days ago. Any guesses to who it might be? Here's your hint!

My mom and dad and brothers gave me a couple of other great American Girl things for my birthday which I will post about tomorrow or Sunday. And the best part is.....my grandparents are coming tomorrow with my birthday gifts! YAY!

4 comments:

Claire said...

Look like Elizabeth to me!

Muzzy said...

I agree with Claire, Looks like a Lizzie! Happy birthday! It sounds like you had a lot of fun. My birthday was a few weeks ago, So we have close Birthdays! :D Anyways, I'm still Envying your Lanie, I don't have one since I dislike the stock photos and models at AG. But yours is just a Cutie. Well, Happy birthday again! Jenna

Gabby said...

Did you get Elizabeth? Happy Birthday! I look forward to seeing what gifts you got!

~Gabby

Anonymous said...

It's Elizabeth for sure! My sister got her for Christmas and her hair looked just like that!