Friday, April 30, 2010

Contest Entry!!

Better late than never! I was waiting for my yard to dry up. We have had a lot of rain and everything was so wet. I didn't want to take my dolls outside in the wet grass but I had huge plans for the contest at I Heart American Girl! Today the sun came out, my grass dried up, and my dad cut the grass too. SO, with the help of my mom AND my dad I took my pictures for the contest. I needed help because like I said...I had huge plans. :) Here are my photos from today and my contest entry. I don't know if I can use them all as an entry together or if I have to pick one so if I have to pick one then I guess it would be the last one with the girls together. I knew today was the last day but I didn't think there was an ending time. Oh I so hope it's not too late!

The girls decided to spend the day outside today. The sun was shining and they were dressed for the weather!

Mia grabbed her favorite beach towel and decided to relax in the sun with a bottled water in hand.


Chrissa took Coconut for a walk. During the walk Coconut picked some flowers and wanted to take them over to Mia.


Doesn't Coconut look cute with her flowers!?


Claire spent some time gardening. With her shovel in hand she was excited to plant. Spring is the perfect time for planting! She also spotted a butterfly in front of her and was super excited! (Do you see it?)


Lanie made her way towards Claire with a plant that she thought would go perfectly in the garden. And of course she also wanted to see the butterfly!

The girls had a wonderful day outside in the sun and Coconut got some much needed exercise!

2 comments:

Gabby said...

I love the pic with all of them! You did a great job!

Thanks for entering,
Gabby

AGDollPrincess said...

Thanks Gabby!
I wanted to use as many of my dolls as I could so I waited until my mom and dad could help me. I needed them there to make sure nobody fell down. Claire fell as soon as we were done but thankfully the bird bath stopped her fall. lol! :)