Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter!

I FINALLY got around to taking pictures of all of my American Girl things that I got for Easter. Sorry it took me a little while but hopefully it's worth the wait!

Probably my favorite thing that I got for Easter...Lanie's garden outfit!
If you are thinking about getting this outfit you should totally get it! It is so cute!!

A close up of Lanie in her garden outfit.


The back of Lanie's garden outfit. You can see that I'm really picky about keeping Lanie's hair neat. Her curls are awesome!!!

The JLY gardening set! SO cool!

It all fits nicely inside the carrier.

Coconut's gardening set!

Mia's purple skates!

Mini Nellie!!! I wish they would make the big Nellie again. She's so cute!

Mini Nelli joins my other minis!

The bitty twin blossom pj's! I think these look more like a daytime outfit! Super cute!

Opal and Benjamin in their new Easter clothes!

My brother got two American Girl things for Easter for Benjamin so I took pictures of those too.
My brother got the gingham pants set for Benjamin.

And, my brother got the bitty twin hair care set for Benjamin.

No comments: