Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas theme and my Christmas wish list

I have my Christmas theme launched and I hope you like it! I've been spending a lot of time with my new dog, Bear. He is so much fun and so sweet! I will post new pictures of him soon. I also wanted to share my Christmas wish list with you! If you celebrate Christmas, has your family decorated yet? Mine has and I love when our house is ready for Christmas! If you don't celebrate Christmas, what is your favorite holiday that you do celebrate?

Here's my Christmas wish list! Are you hoping for any of the same things that I am?

I am hoping Julie will find her way to my home this year. :)

I'd love to have Addy's Christmas dress! It's my favorite Addy outfit!



I am hoping to complete my Kanani collection! This is the first girl of the year that I have loved her entire world so I'd like to make her my one doll that I have all of the pieces and outfits for!




I LOVE mini holiday Addy! And, I'm really hoping to get her before the year is over!

17 comments:

~K.F.C~ said...

I am wanting Addy :) I have a younger sister with that name also. My name is Kirsten, and I have the Kirsten doll. I got Kirsten 8 years ago. I got her for my 5th birthday. My grandparents will probably get Addy for my sister some time.
My family does not have our decorations up yet. Last year we put them up on Christmas Eve! I am hoping we will put them up a little sooner this year. But there was a good reason last year, I have 5 siblings and the youngest was one. She would've gotten into all of the decorations. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope to start to put up Christmas decorations today. I'm not sure how long it will take to put them all up. I know we are doing the Christmas tree this weekend. I am getting Molly for Christmas my husband already told me. We can never keep secrets from each other so we both tell each other what we are getting each other but we don't let them see it. Lol. Molly is coming gift-wrapped with a note, so I won't be tempted to peek. I like mini Addy too.

Emma Kate said...

I don't want any of the things you want, but I want the Sea Breeze Outfit! I also want some other things too. We were decorating for Christmas today!

I love your new design!

Anonymous said...

ur wishlist is sooooooooooooooooooooo long, do u really expect to get all that?

Priya said...

Wow, your theme is so pretty! I did a winter theme on my blog. I don't thnk my wish list has the same things as you're though.

Priya

AGDollPrincess said...

Anonymous,
First, I really don't think that a doll, 5 outfits, a chair, and a mini doll is soooooooooooo long. I also didn't say that I expected it all. I said "it would be nice to have, or that I would like to have it." That's why it's called a *wish* list. It's things I *wish* I had or hope to get....not expect. I am grateful for any gifts I am given and I expect nothing. Actually, my favorite part of Christmas is giving and wrapping gifts.
I know you probably didn't mean to make me feel bad but you did. I really am enjoying blogging less and less because some of these anonymous comments are taking the fun out of it.

AGDollPrincess said...

Thanks Priya! I really like your blue snowman theme too!!

AGDollPrincess said...

Emma, I hope you get the Sea Breeze Outfit! I don't have it but I agree it is cute! I love the little hat and shoes! Thank you for your comment.

AGDollPrincess said...

agfriend1, thanks for your comment!
I love my Molly and I am sure you will really enjoy her!!!

AGDollPrincess said...

Kirsten, I love Addy! She is so cute and she looks adorable in almost any outfit. Her hair is fun to play with too. Thanks for your comment!

Your biggest Fan said...

Leah,
You are awesome. Don't let comments make you feel bad.

~K.F.C~ said...

I agree with "Your Biggest Fan" ;) You are awesome ;)

Kate said...

I do celebrate christmas and I have put up some Christmas decorations I absolutely love Kanani's whole collection I was going to ask for the chair but it got sold out I have to of the outfits you want and they are super cute :D

Have a merry Christmas when it comes
Georgia

Kate said...

I agree with Kirsten and your biggest fan don't let comments like that hurt your feelings your Christmas list is awesome and so are you :D

Georgia

Your Biggest Fan said...

When will you show us what you got?
I got Design By Me tropical and The Fresh And Fun Outfit. I'm really hoping you got Julie and all the Kanani stuff that's been sold out for like ever.

I love the background and header.

Maybe you should try comment moderation for all the rudies out there.

Savories of life said...

I have Samatha. If you come to my blog and click on the side with the american girl link and order 9 you or anyone) I get a % of the money!! I see my friend M. Head follows you- so I will too:)

Tara Lynn said...

super cute collection!

to view my AG blog go to http://taraheartag.blogspot.com/ thanx