
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Welcome Home Molly!
I have been so busy and this post is long overdue but I wanted to share some pictures of Molly! A couple are from the day that she got here and then there are a few from the past couple of days. She's so cute and I love her so much more than I expected. I knew that I would like her but I had no idea that I would love her this much! She's adorable! I hope you enjoy the pictures!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Awwwww! Molly is so cute! I want her now! But first I have to get Ivy..then #33...then-LOL there's a lot of girls of my wishlist! :)
~Leanna
Aww, you did get an adorable Molly! Congrats. I have a soft spot for Molly dollies because she was my very first AG. :)
-Laura
Molly is SO cute! My cousin used to have her, but she wrecked her hair, and grew out of ag ;P Cute pics!
Welcome Molly! She's cute.
She is gorgeous!!! Beautiful photos! Congratulations on getting her! :)
~Anne
Post a Comment